Today is a good day as we have just received a great picture from Kirllos which was acquired by mega-d botnet.
Where is it from? According to email, it was borrowed from Gigabyte’s corporate network.
Machine is running AMD FX 8110 processor with the maximum TDP of 95W @ 2.8 Ghz and Socket AMD3b 942 package. If you are wondering why it says 3.8 GHz as well, it’s because o the AMD turbo boost.
Click to enlarge.
According to the Gigabyte CPUZ History:
1.58.1gb – April 2011 update includes:
– AMD Bulldozer processor new instructions…
– AMD Zambezi, Valencia, Interlagos (32nm) support.
– AMD 990FX/RD990 + SB950 chipset.
– AMD AM3b/AMD+3 (black) socket detection.
– AMD Turbo Core TDP mode detection.
– NEW AMD logos / Tidy interface,
– DDR4 1.2v preliminary support.
– Add ID’s for future Intel 2650, 2700, 2800k editions.
– Several bugs fixed.
Oh, it also has some benchmark numbers for you to check out.
As always, info is not confirmed by us and take it with a grain of salt.
Nevertheless, we thank Kirllos for the information!
Just to clarify few things:
It has few screenshtos merged together, hence the active windows.
MSN Chat talks about updated BIOS version which should fix readings.
DDR4 support changelog is not for AMD Bulldozer.
We have been contacted by GIGABYTE and they confirmed that the chat conversation and all the details are fake.
On the other hand, who in the sane mind would say: yes, of course it’s real. We leave this for You to decide. Fake or real?