Now here is something very handy, if you find yourself staring at the screen and trying to find the blanking cursor, follow this simple tutorial and make your life easier.
– Type “curs” in the Start Menu, select Settings
– Click on the “Change the width of blinking cursor”
– Select cursor thickness
Option 2 (Visually Friendly)
– Type “ease of” in the Start Menu, select “Ease of Access Center” (be sure it’s center)
– Click “Make the computer easier to use”
– Scroll down till you see cursor settings