Now here is something very handy, if you find yourself staring at the screen and trying to find the blanking cursor, follow this simple tutorial and make your life easier.
- Type “curs” in the Start Menu, select Settings
- Click on the “Change the width of blinking cursor”
- Select cursor thickness
Option 2 (Visually Friendly)
- Type “ease of” in the Start Menu, select “Ease of Access Center” (be sure it’s center)
- Click “Make the computer easier to use”
- Scroll down till you see cursor settings